|« Back to calendar||« Previous Event | Next Event »|
COURSE STANDARDS AND OVERVIEW
This course is designed to be an introduction to wreck diving and to help the
student diver develop the skills and knowledge necessary for safe wreck diving.
To qualify for the Wreck Diver course, an individual must:
1. Be certified as a PADI Adventure Diver (or have a qualifying certification
from another training organization similar to that of a PADI Advanced
Open Water Diver.)
2. Be 15 years of age or older.
Wreck Diver course, the following is to be included:
1. the planning, organization, procedures, techniques, problems and hazards
of wreck diving
2. the preparation and use of lights, air supplies, special equipment,
penetration lines and reels
3. limited-visibility diving techniques and emergency procedures
The Price is 9.000 Php Per student